Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabtech 2013

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabtech 2013

Just wondering if there was anyone going this year? I will be attending all week and would be interested in meeting as many people as i can.

Fabtec 2013

I plan to attend, although I have not bought my plane tickets yet. My current view is to attend Mon-Wed, and skip Thursday.

I should be easy to spot, the guy with the copper baseball cap. ;-)

Richard

Originally posted by Paul G. View Post
    Just wondering if there was anyone going this year? I will be attending all week and would be interested in meeting as many people as i can.

Comment

I've been waffling on it myself. I'd love to go, but the money would otherwise be going to a new machine.

I've never been, but have been wanting to make the trip. Is it worth the plane ticket?

Comment

I live in Chicago so I'm gonna go. Are any of you guys gonna do the welding wars?
        Last edited by EvilTig; 10-22-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Fabtech 2013

I live in Chicago so I'm gonna go.are any of you guys gonna do the welding wars?

Comment

I'm not doing the welding wars. I'm no where good enough for that. I will be attending a few of the seminars though. Can you recommend any places to see and eat while there?

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.