Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller Thunderbolt 225V HH-2C Fan Motor

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Thunderbolt 225V HH-2C Fan Motor

I have a old Miller Thunderbolt 225V and can't find any serial number or other further identification (other than HH-2C) on the case ... inside or out. I'm trying to find a fan motor replacement.

Can anyone give me a clue where to start.. Seems like without a serial number, I can't get the right owners manual and thereby can't get a part number.

Thanks,

Bob in Boise, Idaho

Like this

http://www.usweldingsupply.com/miller-motor-fan-495428.html

Comment

Its a standard 230 volt range fan maybe $15 at an appliance place. Get a fan for it there as well,
      or if yours is just squealling, merely oil the bearing felts with a cap of automotive oil

Comment

Thanks to both of you gentlemen.... I'll check the appliance store first.

Bob in Boise.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.