Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weld ****

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weld ****

For something that is actual worth while on Facebook look up the weld p o r n (had to space that out so it wouldn't get censored) page. Lots of pics of people nice work to check out. I think I might actually keep my Facebook account a little longer now.

I dont have facebook so i cant check it out. But i like checking out others work. Why dont we turn this thread into show us some weld ****. Post pics of your welds and how you do them. I dont have many pics on my phone but ill take some. Heres one thats just a dirty piece of scrap i was practicing a weave on.

Comment

Weld ****

I just found the page a few days ago and they do have lots of pictures of good welds. I too have decided to keep Facebook and just delete the drama filled friends.

Comment

I would have to agree. Some sweet looking welds.

Comment

Those guys are some very skilled welders. I hope ti be that good someday with a Tig torch.

Comment

I dont have facebook so i cant check them out. But i would like to see some good welds. How about people post up some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by spence648:313046
              i dont have facebook so i cant check them out. But i would like to see some good welds. How about people post up some pics.
              x2!

Comment

^^^^ x2!

Comment

Heres a dirty piece of aluminum i was practicing a weave on

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.