Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 series wire feeder help

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 series wire feeder help

I just bought a S-52A wire feeder and after it was delivered I noticed that it was a dual plug power cord. This will not work with my 2010 trailblazer 302 efi but I want to know if I can change the plug to a Nema 14-50P so I can use this with my tb. If not is there another way to be able to use the wire feeder with my tb. I don't want to ruin either machine by doing something incorrectly. I am not an expert so be specific.
    Please help
    Thanks

Easy to do with the right know how, but for all intensive purposes just take it in to a welder shop. 1/2 hr its out the door.

Comment

Build an adapter? I have a short 6' adapter cord with a 14-50p to 6-50r. Works great.

Comment

HUh??? its a 14 pin amphenol and 5 wire control cable that hooks into the buss bar in the feeder, WTF are you talking about

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.