my 6g root

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 6g root

I have a 5'' sch 80 6g test tomorrow for ammonia pipe welding. I havnt had a pipe test in years so i had to practice alot.. this was my first piece. Did this with a maxstar 150 6010 5P+ downhill. I am more comfortable laying my roots downhill and they said it was fine.
    Attached Files

Looks good. Remeber to not get too much penatration as that can get ya too. Its been awhile since ive taken one also but i seem to remember we wernt aloud anymore than 3/32 on the height. But that was mig and tig test. Ive never taken one with stick.

Comment

my 6g root

Good luck on your test.

Comment

Good luck, let us know how you did. Been thinking of starting to take some tests too

Comment

Passed

Comment

my 6g root

Sweet tits man!!! Nice

Comment

vertical up and keyhole weld the root slam the rod through every time it blows all of the grapes off that is the right way

Comment

Well ****... ya better go stop the downhill pipeline welders. Ive done both uphill and downhill and i can tell ya downhill is a lil bit more challenging. N by the way the dude that told me downhill was ok turned out to be wrong so i put the root in up.

Comment

my 6g root

Great; hope the job works out well for you.

Comment

Thanks.. I'm just sub contracting for a refrigeration company

Comment

Working...
                    X