Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millermatic 135 no arc

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 135 no arc

I shut down my 135 after some welding, when I started to weld again all I would get was very small spark when the wire hit the metal. Had a good ground. Wire fed well.

Are you in between ranges? Don't know which model you have, cause no one seems to post the much needed serial#, but do you have an imput power issue?

Comment

Miller 135 no ach

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
      Are you in between ranges? Don't know which model you have, cause no one seems to post the much needed serial#, but do you have an imput power issue?
      There is input voltage serial number LF 232116. This is a rheostat machine, lust up and down with the dial.

Comment

Well then your gun conduit cable has pulled out of its harness (usually by yanking the machine around with the gun) or you'll be needing a board with the updated part# 226317 this can be found at :www.miller4less.com

Comment

Miller 135 no ach

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
          Well then your gun conduit cable has pulled out of its harness (usually by yanking the machine around with the gun) or you'll be needing a board with the updated part# 226317 this can be found at :www.miller4less.com
          Thank you very much, I will check further then yank my son by his conduit cable who was using it in my absense.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.