weld coupons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doughboyracer View Post
    That is why I put the question mark in there too...looks like he was claiming it could be done. I don't do it, and by it I mean TIG of any kind.
    Thus far "Only his hairdresser knows for sure". Maybe he'll enlighten us.---Meltedmetal

Comment

Not to be to critical but I believe the steel is a fillet weld not a groove weld. It looks really good though!

Comment

Hey guys sorry for the confusion the steel is with my new multimatic. But the alum is with my older dynasty. Having probs with my app, and the steel is a 3f fillet.

Comment

Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
          Thus far "Only his hairdresser knows for sure". Maybe he'll enlighten us.---Meltedmetal
          That is a saying I haven't heard in a LONG time... dribbled my coffee I did.
          MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
          Just For Home Projects.

Comment

That is a saying I haven't heard in a LONG time... dribbled my coffee I did.
            You've given something away about you age if you remember it from the original ad campaign. If I'm not mistaken it was "Lady Clairol" that first used it. If I'm correct it says something about the power of catch phases in advertising. At any rate it made its way into common usage for all sorts of often inappropriate smart-mouthed comments in the language around here and I expect elsewhere too. Hope no offense was taken in any quarter, none was intended.---Meltedmetal

Comment

Originally posted by Meltedmetal View Post
              You've given something away about you age if you remember it from the original ad campaign. If I'm not mistaken it was "Lady Clairol" that first used it. If I'm correct it says something about the power of catch phases in advertising. At any rate it made its way into common usage for all sorts of often inappropriate smart-mouthed comments in the language around here and I expect elsewhere too. Hope no offense was taken in any quarter, none was intended.---Meltedmetal
              "Is that her real color?" ... If I remember correctly.
              MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
              Just For Home Projects.

Comment

Aluminum= ac hf... or dc straight polarity.

Comment

"Is that her real color?" ... If I remember correctly.
                  Yup,
                  "Does she or doesn't she?" Which also made its way into a few inappropriate comments as I recall that were not about hair color.---Meltedmetal

Comment

Originally posted by weldonwelding View Post
                    Aluminum= ac hf... or dc straight polarity.
                    Weldon
                    TIG and MIG respectively?---Meltedmetal

Comment

Working...
                    X