Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

move over plasma and oxy-acetylene torches....i need a laser!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move over plasma and oxy-acetylene torches....i need a laser!

thought you guys would like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YCACZQ72Q#t=84

reminds me of the ending of the Warner brothers cartoon "One Froggy Evening" where the demolition guy in the future has a hand held laser zapping the building

Pretty slick. Are you going to buy one for me? I think that might be a little bit out of my price range...

Comment

I need to strap one of those on the back of my frikkin' pet shark.

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
        Pretty slick. Are you going to buy one for me? I think that might be a little bit out of my price range...
        lord knows what kind of power source that thing takes. its also interesting to hear "nuclear decommissioning" which is something ive never thought about. (even though i used to live near the commanche peak plant)

i guess stuff gets contaminated with radiation and the only safe, clean way to get rid of it is to chop it up into little pieces and seal in a box.

Comment

I want that job....

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.