Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

airco 300 amp super hornet

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airco 300 amp super hornet

Hello all, I am new here and thank you for having me. My question is about my Airco 300 amp super hornet dc arc welder. I am sure it is a big 40 but my serial number (72-635027) does not give me any info on miller site. Is it a 1972 and can any one help me figure why it stopped giving me power from both welder and 110v power sources? However, first I need to ID the machine for proper manual so I can be on the same page with all the names and numbers of parts for diagnosing. I was grinding one second and the next went to weld and nothing from welder or 110v outlet . Please point me in the right direction. I am new at this and hope I am not the guy high jacking or cutting off other conversation, please forgive me if I am. PS. my internet is dial up without option of high speed were I live, if that means anything to anyone.
Working...
X
Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.