Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

my new welder lincoln 305G efi

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new welder lincoln 305G efi

I was just looking to buy a welder and decided on a Lincoln 305G efi, why I was looking for info on the internet and read a whole lot and came to the choice of my new Lincoln.
    People basically said ford and Chevy, a personnel choice. But I came across hearing about the mother boards giving trouble. So I said to myself a welder bouncing around on a truck the electrics have to be not liking it. I had a ranger 8 on the back of a ford super duty with the 7.3 and from new to over 500,000 miles and in a 10 year time span, that ranger 8 is still striking a arc. So that is why I bought my new Lincoln 305G efi.

still propane mike here, i was leaning toward the miller

Trailblazer 325 because I have a blue truck. I guess I'll get looked at funny because I have a blue truck with a red welder.
    So I guess its time to get a red truck, for looks

Comment

my new welder lincoln 305G efi

Congrats in your new purchase. I'm in the market for a new genny/welder as well. As for my needs I'm leaning towards the ranger 250gxt or Bobcat 250. Would like the trailblazer302 airpak if I win the lottery too.
      The reason for those choices is that they have AC output. I wanna be able to run AC tig off of it one day and those are the most economical. That stainless cover on the Range250 looks sweet too. Still a few months from actually getting one so I'll have the opportunity to play tennis with myself on which one I actually get.
      Keep the posts coming on how you like it. Enjoy! You remember what Ricky Bobby said, well if you don't like Big Red then f@&$ you!!!lol

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.