Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewalt grinder tsc $ 19.99

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/stor...1?cm_vc=-10005

Saw this on WELDINGWEB site. I don't know how many of you are near a Tractor Supply store but maybe another may honor the price.

Sounds like a good deal to me.. Thanks i can use a third one.
    HH 210MVP
    Spoolrunner 100
    Powercraft AC buzz box
    Lotas LTP5000D plasma
    Victor Oxy/Acet
    30 ton press
    A few brand name tools
    Lots of no name tools
    A wife to worry me
    and 4 dogs to supervise me

Comment

Don't get too excited, that went around a week or two ago, the US is pretty well cleaned out of any remaining ones, and there is no price match thing you are goin to get somewhere else as there is no model number/valid SKU.

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
        Don't get too excited, that went around a week or two ago, the US is pretty well cleaned out of any remaining ones, and there is no price match thing you are goin to get somewhere else as there is no model number/valid SKU.
        Actually , guys on the weldingweb site did have home depot match it.

Comment

Dewalt grinder tsc $ 19.99

These are great grinders. For that price I would buy a few to save for a rainy day. I have numerous DeWalt grinders and they hold up really well and I use them on a daily basis. I will contact my local TS and see what they say.

Comment

After reading this info I went by mine here and nothing - even the display model was gone. He said he would not give a raincheck and did not know if he would get more.

I wound up going with a Kawasaki model for 39.95...we will see how they work. I will use it along with my other Dewalt(larger model), Milwaukee and PC.......
            Roger Troue

Retired since 2004

Miller 211
            Miller 200 Syncro
            Miller 375 Extreme

Comment

Working...
            X