1989 PC1 Syncrowave 250 Schematic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 PC1 Syncrowave 250 Schematic

Does anyone know where I can get an original PC1 schematic (D-122 270), parts list, and an original service manual? The one Miller provided by email is low resolution and it is tough to make out the part designations. Thanks

Email address and serial#

Comment

Thanks, my serial number is JJ468041. The tech manual for this unit is OM-353 Rev 0 (The one on line is OM-353 Rev E and doesn't have the older D-122 270 schematic).

Comment

Manuals with the OM prefix are "Owners" manuals and not tech manuals that have the prefix TM.

Here's your correct unit manual http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o353a_mil.pdf that has the referenced D-122-270 drawing on page 25.

Still may not be clear enough to read and the correct technical manual TM-353E has it referenced but not included.
        MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
        Syncrowave 180 SD
        Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
        *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
        *HF-251D-1
        *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
        PakMaster 100XL
        Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
        http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

Comment

Originally posted by engrx2 View Post
          Thanks, my serial number is JJ468041. The tech manual for this unit is OM-353 Rev 0 (The one on line is OM-353 Rev E and doesn't have the older D-122 270 schematic).
          I have the TM manual, but you neglected to give me your email address

Comment

Thanks cruizer, I actually sent you an email. I'm new here. Did that work?

Comment

nope. my address is : ventureline@shaw.ca

Comment

Cruizer, just replied to your email address. Thanks.

Comment

Cruizer. Thanks for the manual. Unfortunately the schematic for the old PC1 (D-122 270) isn't in this latter TM-353 Rev E manual. I think I need a TM-353 (Rev 0 or Rev A).

Comment

Maybe, but your not going to find it unless its on a Owners manual, cause I have acces to ALL the exsisting tech manuals,

Comment

Working...
                    X