Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syncrowave 350 problem

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 350 problem

Hello guys, my 350 is giving me a problem again. When I turn the machine on the panel reads 1 volt and 1 amp. The high frequency is running constantly, the switch for it is in start only mode.

I can't get an arc established. The high frequency is working, but not enough amperage.

I checked the wiring on the pedal, it looked good. I then removed the pedal and switched to *panel* setting.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Many thanks!

Serial number is KA754122

Name:  8a2f539c5eec2529a46a98d375dc889d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  43.6 KB

I removed the side panel and found the 125630 circuit board damaged. Two resistors and an IC are heat damaged.

Does anyone have a good source to have this repaired? A new one is very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by GregGood View Post
      Name:  8a2f539c5eec2529a46a98d375dc889d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  43.6 KB

I removed the side panel and found the 125630 circuit board damaged. Two resistors and an IC are heat damaged.

Does anyone have a good source to have this repaired? A new one is very expensive.
      Radwell has the board to my 250 dx. $675 to fix.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.