Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What generator would be good for a mm200?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotchya, that makes sense... when I run into this problem I'll make another posting on the forums ( if I can't educate myself enough to make the conversion)

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeAlbert View Post
      Gotchya, that makes sense... when I run into this problem I'll make another posting on the forums ( if I can't educate myself enough to make the conversion)

Comment

What generator would be good for a mm200?

Broccoli, what gauge wire is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          Broccoli, what gauge wire is that?
          10g but it is a heavy duty jacket on it.
          Last edited by Broccoli1; 08-14-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks Broccoli, I set the pigtail up as per your diagram and it works like a beauty. I wound up goin with a 7k continuous watt "CHAMPION" from costco (they have an awesome no-questions warranty program there.) And thanks for all of the input guys, it has been very educational!
            Last edited by AwesomeAlbert; 08-15-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Generator for MM200

Originally posted by AwesomeAlbert View Post
              So I have a MultiMatic 200 and I'm wondering what generator I get to run my welder at MAXIMUM performance? Got any suggestions? Thanks guys!
              I would suggest the Honda Black Max. I bought one at the local Sam's Club. It has 8700 starting watts/7000 continuous. I run a Miller 211 off it as well as a Dynasty 200 DX, and a Lincoln Invertec 155. It will also run my Hypertherm PM30. It retails for $999. in my area. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.