Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with the log in on this site?

Usually log in at the top and when I click in the username and password box those two words disappear and then just type the info.

Now I have to backspace each one and when typing my password the actual letters show in the box. Then it doesn't log me in, instead takes me to another page to try again and that works.

Anybody else having these problems?

Found some bad stuff on my PC but cleaned all that up and it is still the same logging in here.

Originally posted by Hardrock40 View Post
    Whats up with the log in on this site?

Usually log in at the top and when I click in the username and password box those two words disappear and then just type the info.

Now I have to backspace each one and when typing my password the actual letters show in the box. Then it doesn't log me in, instead takes me to another page to try again and that works.

Anybody else having these problems?

Found some bad stuff on my PC but cleaned all that up and it is still the same logging in here.
    Same deal here... I just hit login

then fill in the new login screen that comes in in the bottom of the new page...

been doing that for about a week...

BTW.. Email thread update notifications stopped working months ago...
    Last edited by H80N; 08-06-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Ditto. Must have had a failed site upgrade.

Comment

Well makes me feel a little better knowing it must be due to this site and hopefully not some keylogger Trojan crap on the puter.

Comment

I just logged in for the first time in about four or five years,,,,, no problems.

But then again I live a clean life ......

Comment

Don't choke, Roy.

Comment

Happened to me last week. Wouldn't recognize me at all. Had to restore my system to fix it and it's been fine since.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.