Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help with MM250

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with MM250

I just got a MM250 at an auction and plugged it up this weekend. Feeds wire fine, can even weld with it but no shielding gas is making it to the nozzle. Hooked up another regulator to my tank thinking it was the regulator that came with it but still nothing. Pulled the cover off of the box and am thinking it may have something to do with the valve at the back of the box where the gas comes into the unit. I pulled the hose off that is on the barb fitting that runs over to the gun lead and pulled the trigger to see if there was any gas coming out of it there - nothing. No gas.

Anybody have any ideas?

Verify you have gas to the inlet of the valve.if so, check for power going to the valve when the trigger is pulled. If you have all that, then pull apart the solenoid and clean it out.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.