Views: 1
Size:  54.4 KB
    Tim

Many cordless tools...........
    2 cordless hammers
    2 cordless punches
    1 cordless chisel
    2 cordless screwdrivers, 1 + and 1 -
    and a cordless adjustable wrench that also doubles as a hammer.....

Comment

Miller's phone # is (920) 734-9821 . 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. central time.
      Miller stuff:
      Dialarc 250 (1974)
      Syncrowave 250 (1992)
      Spot welder (Dayton badged)

Comment

Rewriting the TIG handbook

Maybe all the guys a Miller are too busy rewriting the TIG handbook to let us know a new product is coming out?
        Professional Auto Mechanic since 1974
        My own shop since 1981
        Cya Frank

Comment

I think it's a test release not nation wide any of you remember they did it with the diversion 165 it was out for sale in a small market before they released any info some one on the forum let use know before miller did
          MM140 AS
          375 Xstream
          Diversion 180
          Dynasty 200DX

Comment

It called roll out.They offer the new product in one segment of their market and over time include more segments until it's available to all segments.

Comment

Originally posted by big mike View Post
              It called roll out.They offer the new product in one segment of their market and over time include more segments until it's available to all segments.
              I guess you're right. They'd better keep it a deep, dark secret then!

Comment

Originally posted by big mike View Post
                How does that make any sense if retailers like IOC and others are offering it through Ebay and openly on the internet..????...... which is about as universal market as you can find..

that dog don't hunt....

No anouncement no literature... very awkward and clumsy... odd to say the least...

Probably a great little machine but all this mysteriosity sure casts a shadow over it..

where does it fall in the lineup?? does it compete just below the Dynasty 200DX or is it a minor step up from the Diversion 180??.....

What distinguishes it as an improvement on the Sync 200 that we would assume it replaces??....
                Last edited by H80N; 07-24-2013, 08:11 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Definitely an inverter system according to the quick specs page:

Low Power Draw:
                  Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 230V while drawing less than 30 amps.

The Synchrowave 200 was rated for 150DC Amps (stick welding) at 40% duty cycle where as this Syncrowave 210 is actually lower rated at 150DC Amps (stick welding) at 20% duty cycle

Also the welding output range was up to 5-200 amps for DC stick with the Synchrowave 200 and now the output range is only 20-150 amps for DC stick on the Synchrowave 210. Seems like a step in the opposite direction.

Doesn't look like this could replace my Airco Easy Arc AC/DC 250, so I won't be interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by clint738 View Post

Low Power Draw:
                    Inverter-based power source ...
                    Sounds like a good way to "muddy the waters" regarding the distinction between transformer-based versus inverter-based machines.

Now Syncrowaves are transformer-based ... except where they aren't.

What's next? A transformer-based Dynasty?

Comment

Check the Specs page here: http://www.bakersgas.com/MIL907596.html

Inverter ...simplified controls ... maybe it should be called Diveowave or Syncroversion.
                      Last edited by USMCPOP; 07-24-2013, 01:18 PM.
                      Miller stuff:
                      Dialarc 250 (1974)
                      Syncrowave 250 (1992)
                      Spot welder (Dayton badged)

Comment

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
                        Check the Specs page here: http://www.bakersgas.com/MIL907596.html
                        Yup.... saw that yesterday...

still gives us few specifics... just teases...with wizzbang features...

memory card??... firmware???

reminiscent of some of the stuff that was swirling around the aborted Dynasty 280DX introduction

an operations/owners manual would go a long way to fill in the blanks....
                        Last edited by H80N; 07-24-2013, 01:25 PM.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                        Dynasty 200DX
                        Millermatic 200

Comment

Originally posted by clint738 View Post

Low Power Draw:
                          Inverter-based power source provides full welding output from 230V while drawing less than 30 amps.

The Synchrowave 200 was rated for 150DC Amps (stick welding) at 40% duty cycle where as this Syncrowave 210 is actually lower rated at 150DC Amps (stick welding) at 20% duty cycle

Also the welding output range was up to 5-200 amps for DC stick with the Synchrowave 200 and now the output range is only 20-150 amps for DC stick on the Synchrowave 210. Seems like a step in the opposite direction.

Doesn't look like this could replace my Airco Easy Arc AC/DC 250, so I won't be interested in it.
                          I wonder if they did a survey and found out that not that many people actually use the Sync 200 for stick welding and they were losing customers to Thermal arc with the TA186.

Ed Conley
                          http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
                          MM252
                          MM211
                          Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
                          TA185
                          Miller 125c Plasma 120v
                          O/A set
                          SO 2020 Bender
                          You can call me Bacchus

Comment

The Syncrowave 210 is now in full release. The web page is live on MillerWelds.com or use this direct link to view more details www.millerwelds.com/Syncrowave210 .

We truly appreciate your interest in the new Syncrowave 210.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller Welders View Post
                              The Syncrowave 210 is now in full release. The web page is live on MillerWelds.com or use this direct link to view more details www.millerwelds.com/Syncrowave210 .

We truly appreciate your interest in the new Syncrowave 210.
                              Sounds interesting... when are we going to get details??

Upgradeable and Expandable
                              Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features

And the Owners/operators Manuals.. released soon????

My Blue Stuff:
                              Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                              Dynasty 200DX
                              Millermatic 200

Comment

looks a bit odd to me

Looking at pictures and some of the specs almost seems to be a knock off with blue paint. I will have to stop LWS and see what they know.

Comment

Working...
                                X