Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

new syncrowave 210?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new syncrowave 210?

anybody seen the new syncrowave 210? looks like a 252 mig machine. same shape with wheels and cylinder rack. air cooled, mvp plugs. saw it online at Indiana oxygen. released july looks like a neat machine. the side opens instead of a feeder inside, you store the pedal and leads.
    Last edited by cayager; 07-23-2013, 01:43 PM.

Originally posted by cayager View Post
    anybody seen the new syncrowave 210? looks like a 252 mig machine. same shape with wheels and cylinder rack. air cooled, mvp plugs. saw it online at Indiana oxygen. released july looks like a neat machine. the side opens instead of a feeder inside, you store the pedal and leads.
    Sure it was not a misprint..??. for Millermatic 210..??

I could not find it.. link??..

Also NOT in Miller TIG product list..

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...waveseries.php

Maybe they are an the shelf next to the Dynasty 280DX... ???
    Last edited by H80N; 07-23-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

nope. ill give you an ebay # look there. pretty neet looking machine. the # is 130949638160 ioc is selling them. reputable seller. I couldn't find it on miller sight. sorry im not sure how to put in a link

Comment

nope. ill give you an ebay # look there. pretty neet looking machine. the # is 130949638160 ioc is selling them. reputable seller. I couldn't find it on miller sight. sorry im not sure how to put in a link
        I stand corrected... wonder why it is not on the Miller product list??
        somebody asleep on the internet team??

Here is the IOC Ebay listing..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miller-Syncr...item1e7d34e810
        Last edited by H80N; 07-23-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

im not sure how to put in a link
          Here's one way. Select the text you want to be the link. Click the icon above that looks like a globe with a chain link (figure 8) at the bottom. Paste or type in the link. Click OK.

Syncrowave 210.

I usually also click bold, italic, and underline so the link stands out more.
          Last edited by pin2hot; 07-23-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I thought it was weird its not on miller sight under new stuff or anywhere on the sight. shows up on ebay first. thanks for putting up the link. im an idiot when it comes to that stuff.

Comment

It would be cool if manufacturers had web sites and forums where the enthusiasts and supporters could get immediate notice of new products. Anyone know of a good site for Miller products?

Comment

Not on the new products list..

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/newproducts.html

and not in any of the E-newsletters that I get...

you might think that they would announce it to the forum members...

they might even sell a few..

Comment

From the specs- looks like it is an inverter now.

230v Rated 125amps welding 60% duty cycle 11.9 amps from the wall.

133lbs

Comment

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
                    It would be cool if manufacturers had web sites and forums where the enthusiasts and supporters could get immediate notice of new products. Anyone know of a good site for Miller products?
                    Dunno. Maybe the Hobart Welding site?

Comment

Search "Miller Syncrowave 210 AC/DC Tig Welder" in google

looks like all of the retailers have it listed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios View Post
                        Dunno. Maybe the Hobart Welding site?
                        I'll try searching on "Syncrobart 210".

Comment

Hey miller WTF. Maybe a heads up on new stuff. Maybe they didn't want a disaster like the dynasty 280 dream they had. come to think of it, maybe they didn't know it was coming out, the machines are smart these days. Maybe they can invent themselves!
                          Last edited by cayager; 07-23-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Hey miller WTF. Maybe a heads up on new stuff....
                            They'll get around to it in time. Miller Time. (Where's the beer smiley?)

Comment

Since this 133lb package seems to be an inverter or possibly hybrid....

I would love to do a feature for feature comparison with the Dynasty 200DX

Wonder when the literature and manuals will become available to give us at least cursory specs for comparison..??

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.