Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well im back.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well im back.....

WENT THRU SOME FINANCIAL TERMOIL....CLOSED THE SHOP but hey got a new miller 211 diggin this thing!! how yall been guys missed you all!

'' THRU SOME FINANCIAL TERMOIL'' ? Ohhhhhhhhhhh that don't sound good. Hope you can survive .

Comment

yeah well...my investor is starting to lay people off so investing in bikes right ow not such a good idead i guess...lol

Comment

The motorcycle business is not good at this point in time. Even Harley dealers are closing up in certain areas. Three have closed in my area. This is a reflection of the whole economy. I've been a lifelong motorcyclist and times are tough for the independent shops as well as the factory dealers.

I learned to weld working on my own bikes when I was racing them. I managed to break something nearly every weekend and it got to where I needed to be able to fix things.

Better luck to you in the future!

Comment

Few are buying the high dollar toys anymore, money is tight Fortunately my garage is already full of toys and won't be needing any for quite a while....

Comment

Well im back.....

My garage always has room for more toys and if not, we build another garage.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.