Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIG Handbook??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickermigtigger View Post
    Anyone have Chapter 0. I have chapters 1-12.

Reason I ask is I was looking at it for copyright/reprint/post/upload information and there doesn't seem to be a .pdf for a cover page, TOC, etc. where that info probably lives.

In fact the words 'Miller' or 'copyright' do not appear anywhere in 1-12.

Also, CigWeld has a new Pocket Guide app for Apple/Android that is a condensation of their 400 page welding book. Not TIG specific but just about all the welding info one could stand in a couple of lifetimes. I downloaded a copy of the whole book a couple of years ago as .PDF but looks like it's been taken down as well.

Cigweld Pocket Guide App
    Unfortunately Miller did not have a Chapter 0 or a TOC when I was downloading the 12 chapter Tig Handbook. I do remember they had a listing of the Chapters but not a downloadable copy.

Is there anywhere that someone knows that a copy of the CigWeld book in PDF is available for download??
    Much Appreciated.

Comment

I've been using an app that I found a while back in the IOS app store iTig. Lot of great reference material.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.