Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincwelder AC-180-T

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincwelder AC-180-T

Just bought a Lincwelder AC-180-T from a co-worker for 20.00 anyone know where to fine parts for it?....said it worked the last time he used it but don't know when that was...I figured it was work 20.00 even if I have to scrap it...the stinger could be replaced plus the plug could be updated....not sure if I can find the lugs for the stinger

photos

Photos of lugs stinger and plug
    Attached Files

Comment

That thing probably dates to 1950 +/-. You'll have to clean up the lead plugs or make new ones. My 1952 AC180C has a stove plug on the input like yours.

Comment

Have you looked on Lincoln welder site for the op manual and parts manual they are free.

Comment

Does yours run good still?

Comment

Lincwelder AC-180-T

Not yet was on there website for alittle bit...didn't really investigate to much...kpack

Comment

The plug is obviously a 30 amp 230, the stinger, you can get anywhere, and the weld pins cross over to a Miller. If you took it to a LWS they could point you in the right direction

Comment

Lincwelder AC-180-T

Thanks Cruzier

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.