No announcement yet.

Miller XMT 300 cc-cv won't power up??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller XMT 300 cc-cv won't power up??

Hi Im mark and I need help with my miller XMT 300 cv-cc my friend gave to me not working..about the machine i....I hooked up a cord for 220v to L1 and L2 for power, ground to screw on bottom case with ground screw..I think that is correct ..looking inside My simptoms are ..... inside I see two big caps with copper bar on top , thay look like there leaking ?? I can take pictures...problem #2 when I go to power up the machine I hear nothing (no fan motor)and see nothing on the display when I look at the boards I don't see any traces of any poping of doiads ,caps or burnt traces and fuses are good ?? so I guess what I am asking is to please help point me to the problem (what board to look at first ??) well thanks and Happy burning..Markusssss

I hope I did this right??

Check the ceramic looking fuses under the top cover. If they are good, then its best to have someoneelse diagnose the unit as its rather complicated.

Thanks Cruizer

I checked the fuses there good but I think what I'm really trying to find here is a good techntion ,I am fimiler with electronics and work on tv and such as a hobby if you have any ideas I welcome them or if someone has a service manual that 4 sale that would be great Thank You again Cruizer