Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could not leave well enough alone...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could not leave well enough alone...

    Went a little crazy already this month ordered/received a Bernard "OXO" 12 foot, centerfire Mig gun for my 211. Then just to keep the 200 happy I ordered a CK FlexLoc Torch. I like the way "Tips and Tricks" used and talked about it on his last few videos. Got both from local AirGas shop - once again they matched on-line plus tax.

  • #2
    Originally posted by TxDarth View Post
    Went a little crazy already this month ordered/received a Bernard "OXO" 12 foot, centerfire Mig gun for my 211. Then just to keep the 200 happy I ordered a CK FlexLoc Torch. I like the way "Tips and Tricks" used and talked about it on his last few videos. Got both from local AirGas shop - once again they matched on-line plus tax.
    So what did you get for the 375?

    Comment


    • #3
      I was thinking about that FlexLoc this week, whishing I had one. Maybe one day, just have too many other tools waiting in line for now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Here's what keeps running through my mind. It won't happen until I hit the lotto.

        http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/...ssor/i710.html

        Comment


        • #5
          oh yea, wouldn't that be sweet.

          I want a portable compressor. But thinking gas powered. Probably wont happen and just get an average electric for now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tackit View Post
            Here's what keeps running through my mind. It won't happen until I hit the lotto.

            http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/...ssor/i710.html
            I would be over-joyed to have this one. I have a 60 gallon single stage that has done a good job, but while we're dreaming....

            http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/...ssor/p707.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Hardrock A 30 gallon Honda powered compressor would be nice, having to low cfm to run tools is worse than having none.

              I have a 13 HP Honda motor on my pressure washer, that motor is 18 years old and still fires on the first pull after setting all winter, the only thing I have done to it in all these years is change the plug, oil and air filter, it's truly an amazing motor.

              Cope I have a 5HP 80 gallon compressor but I'm not thrilled with it, going the 7 1/2 HP route is a better choice. I want a 25 HP so I can sand blast, run 1" drive impacts and industrial needle scalers.

              I ruined my 1/2" drive CP impact trying to take a rear tire off a John Deere once, I didn't have enough tool or air to do the job.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tackit View Post
                Hardrock A 30 gallon Honda powered compressor would be nice, having to low cfm to run tools is worse than having none.

                I have a 13 HP Honda motor on my pressure washer, that motor is 18 years old and still fires on the first pull after setting all winter, the only thing I have done to it in all these years is change the plug, oil and air filter, it's truly an amazing motor.

                Cope I have a 5HP 80 gallon compressor but I'm not thrilled with it, going the 7 1/2 HP route is a better choice. I want a 25 HP so I can sand blast, run 1" drive impacts and industrial needle scalers.

                I ruined my 1/2" drive CP impact trying to take a rear tire off a John Deere once, I didn't have enough tool or air to do the job.
                Mine runs my 1/2" Snap On impact and all of my other air tools no problem, but I just want a two stage unit. When I bought it, I could have had a two stage for not much more than I paid for the single stage, but there were political reasons for buying the one I have. After 23 years, the regulator has a leaky diaphragm; other than that, it has been trouble free.

                Comment

                Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.