No announcement yet.

Miller diesel welders in San Antonio tx on cl

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller diesel welders in San Antonio tx on cl

Miller diesel welders in San Antonio tx on cl

Thanks for the link but no luck. Hopefully they resurface some day. I really appreciate that and everyone else who has given me good information.

I'll try again its in Austin . Just punch in miller weld and scroll down to.
      welder going out of business over 10 welders for sale. This is what the add says it they have pictures.

I am closing my doors and have decided to sell my welding machines I have over 10
      welders for sale all are in good condition

4 Big blue miller 251 diesel welder/generator $2200 each
      4 Big blue miller 400 diesel welder/generator $2400 each
      2 Big 50 miller diesel welder/generator $2200
      2 Lincoln classic ii diesel welder/generator $3400 each

for more info or if you would like to come and take a look at them call me at 713 898 5929
      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      They are not mine or anybody I know just thought somebody may like to look.

They all appear to be pretty well used.. might be a good deal in that area though. Ive never been too keen on buying used welders from big shops, the employees/knuckleheads usually abuse them. They also look like maybe a millwright shop has em. With my experience the millwrights around here are not welders at all.. they can stick 2 pieces of metal together n thats about it so let alone knowing how to properly use and maintain a welding machine.

And i am not saying thats what these are for sure. Just going by the pics. And its just my opinion

They look pretty rough to me but I didn't know if they worth the price I've never been around that big of welders. I would like to pick one and make a bid worth the money but I wouldn't know which model would be considered the best. Any of them my wife would kill me.