crab boat aluminum canopy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crab boat aluminum canopy

Almost finished with this... just have to put some braces on and finish welding out some of the joints.
    Attached Files

Another pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good. You gonna fab up anything to pull their pots up with or I guess it may be real shallow there so no need.

Comment

Its set up for a trot line. Couldn't see it cause it was lowered down on other side
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice Weldon. Is the name of the boat Crab Azz by any chance....?

Comment

Looks great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by tackit:308489
              Looks nice Weldon. Is the name of the boat Crab Azz by any chance....?
              No.... the name of the boat is on the side... its MASTERBAITER!!! N don't ask me why....lol

Comment

Lmao! My dad always has used a baste to grill with, he's known round the fam in summertime as the Masterbaster.

Comment

Lol.. I dunno bout the MASTERBAITER though... I think the guy bought it with that name already on it and he just said screw it. Also... a older man in my area builds those stainless baskets, the customer paid him 1000 bucks for the whole setup with winch and all... I thought that was pretty cheap, no way I could do it for that. Especially with all the grating being handmade

Comment

Good job. Can you post a close-up of your porta band set up?

Comment

Originally posted by cope:308517
                      Good job. Can you post a close-up of your porta band set up?
                      Its just a dewalt portaband from lowes and a rigid pipe stand.. I did all my copes with a baileigh hole saw cope in a drill press

Comment

That's a really simple lil cope device for a press. Pretty slick WELDON, I'm goin to Fastenal on Mon and order one. Under $200, that's a awesome lil tool to add to the quiver.

Comment

I've had my JD2 Squared for years, looks just like Baileigh's, even the nylon jamb screw, one of them got licensed to put their name on the product. .

http://www.medfordtools.com/metalwor...benotcher.html

Comment

Working...
                          X