Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

From June 1 through August 31, 2013, purchase any qualifying Miller equipment and receive a 5 percent rebate via mail. Purchase an additional $150 or more in any Miller or Hobart® products on the same invoice and receive a 15 percent rebate via mail on your qualifying equipment. Restrictions apply. See complete terms and conditions for details.

Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

Woooooooo Hoooooooo. Y'all gonna put the TB 302 AirPak on that list??? Lol. That's the picture I have in the wall and wish my lil heart out that I will be a good enuf boy and ole St. Nick will stuff one thru my garage door. :/)

Comment

It won't help me. The Millermatic 252 isn't on the list. No cigar.
      Miller Syncrowave 200
      Milermatic 252
      Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

Comment

Bought 2 - 212 migs on the rebate last time & never received rebate!! NO Thanks
        252 Miller Mig
        180 Synchrowave
        R - 45 Milling Machine
        Kingston 1100 Lathe
        Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

Originally posted by metal-doctor View Post
          Bought 2 - 212 migs on the rebate last time & never received rebate!! NO Thanks
          Metal-Doctor,

The Millermatic 212 hasn't been a part of the Build with Blue rebate offer. I'm sorry if you made your purchase under the assumption that you would be recieving a rebate on those units. This link to the Build with Blue page indicates exactly what products are in the current offer: http://www.millerwelds.com/landing/build-with-blue/. Only the Millermatic 140, 180 and 211 have been included.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.
          John Swartz
          Miller Electric Mfg., Co.

John.Swartz@MillerWelds.com

Comment

Working...
          X