Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

From June 1 through August 31, 2013, purchase any qualifying Miller equipment and receive a 5 percent rebate via mail. Purchase an additional $150 or more in any Miller or Hobart® products on the same invoice and receive a 15 percent rebate via mail on your qualifying equipment. Restrictions apply. See complete terms and conditions for details.

Build With Blue - Rebate Extended

Woooooooo Hoooooooo. Y'all gonna put the TB 302 AirPak on that list??? Lol. That's the picture I have in the wall and wish my lil heart out that I will be a good enuf boy and ole St. Nick will stuff one thru my garage door. :/)

Comment

It won't help me. The Millermatic 252 isn't on the list. No cigar.

Comment

Bought 2 - 212 migs on the rebate last time & never received rebate!! NO Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by metal-doctor View Post
          Bought 2 - 212 migs on the rebate last time & never received rebate!! NO Thanks
          Metal-Doctor,

The Millermatic 212 hasn't been a part of the Build with Blue rebate offer. I'm sorry if you made your purchase under the assumption that you would be recieving a rebate on those units. This link to the Build with Blue page indicates exactly what products are in the current offer: http://www.millerwelds.com/landing/build-with-blue/. Only the Millermatic 140, 180 and 211 have been included.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.