Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Day 2013 Thanks prior and active duty service members for your service.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day 2013 Thanks prior and active duty service members for your service.

Thanks to all of you that have served and are serving and protecting our great country and all of the brave men and women that have died for our freedom.

It's tuff being away from family on the holidays especially. God bless and protect all of you.

Waylon Jennings America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YYzIWTE1L4
    Last edited by tackit; 05-22-2013, 08:56 AM.

Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
      I stand corrected, I knew that but I failed to include them, thanks for bringing it to my attention USMCPOP.
      Last edited by tackit; 05-22-2013, 08:57 AM.

Comment

every day i thank our past and present service people, we live very well in this great country, made possible from the sacrifices of these great people. thank you for what you do. kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevin View Post
          every day i thank our past and present service people, we live very well in this great country, made possible from the sacrifices of these great people. thank you for what you do. kevin
          Amen brother!

Help keep America beautiful and free, the next time you see a politician beat his ass like a blacksmith on a hot piece of iron .....
          Last edited by tackit; 05-23-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

My son ...Name:  87e9a34353985c926cff5c76d1f4547d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  82.7 KB

Comment

I'll remember to say a prayer for him and you when I haul the flag up Memorial day USMCPOP. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comment

Thank You!

Thank You USMCPOP, and all the veterans and their families,
                with tears in my eyes, Thank You!

Comment

Nam

I remember in the mid 60's my
                  neighborhood got word that 2 guys at seperate times one Army one Marine were not coming home. This touched me to my soul from then on. I woundup joining the Navy in 1972 while Nam was still taking American lives and minds.

Comment

In remembrance of those who gave all. Thank you.

Comment

I wonder if these are weldonwelding proof

wrong post, sorry boys.
                      Last edited by tackit; 05-27-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I wonder if these are weldon welding proof

My next cordless tools are going to be Ingersol Rand. I bet they would last a whole 3 months in the hands of weldonwelding.

I need to send IR a note telling them I know a guy who could put their tools to a endurance test not even their brightest college boy engineers couldn't think up.

http://www.ingersollrandproducts.com...Cordless-Tools

Comment

Something wrong with my puter, I can't delete, no wonder I posting in the wrong thread, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post

It appears that the entire country is confused between Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

While it's never a bad day to recognize those living and dead who stood in front of the flag, raised their right hand and took a pledge, Memorial Day isn't about that.

It's about honoring those who died in service. Many, many of them.

To paraphrase a dead writer, "Don't mourn that these men died, celebrate that such men lived".

I'll add this: celebrate that hard men choose a Combat Arms MOS, master those skills, kill the enemy with vigor, and defend freedom for America. Many have died in that noble pursuit.

The nation honors those dead today. Some of us honor them every day.

JTMcC
                            Last edited by JTMcC; 05-27-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I'll also add a solemn salute to Lance Corporal Karl R. Lynn.

JTMcC

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.