Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else using a speedglass 9100 helmet?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else using a speedglass 9100 helmet?

Just got a new speedglass 9100 FX AIR 3 helmet at work to replace my old speedglass. There are some great improvements with the new helmet especially the headgear mechanism. I don't have any complaints about the new helmet, everything is adjustable on it to make it exactly to your liking and it feels lighter on my head.

Tried to find a picture to link but I'm on my phone and couldn't find anything.

yea great helmet. i have a couple 9100xx's.tons of adjustments on the head gear.i love the side windows too. you wouldnt think its a big deal but i like them. its hard to explain till you try it.

Comment

Finding the side windows a little distracting right now, especially if your head is next to some reflective metal. It does come with the shields to cover the side windows though.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.