Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tips for Dynasty 200dx purchace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tips for Dynasty 200dx purchace

    Hello, and thanks for taking some time to advise.
    I am going to look at a Dynasty 200dx machine tomorrow, ser # LJ130206L, the owner states 45 hrs of hobby use, I have seen other sellers list hours and torch strikes, how can I verify this when I go to see the machine? is this feature resettable thereby negating the authenticity of the info?
    I know that prices are all over the place for this, he is selling the machine for 3500.00 including 60cuft bottle, smith regulator, wp9, wp17 torches, 12 foot and 25 foot cable / hoses and covers, two ground leads one 25 and one 50 foot one is a clamp and the other is magnetic, a foot and also a finger controller, a bunch of consumables, and a cart

    in my heart I will offer him 2800.00 if it is all that he claims, 3100.00 if I can't leave without it.

    I can try it out but never having tig welded I don't know where and what to start to look for, I have weighed purchasing a diversion 165 new instead, but I have a bad habit of buying the best I can afford, this way I am the limiting factor and not the equipment

    thanks again for any useful input
    nic

  • #2
    There was just another thread where this was described like two days ago. Just look back a few days ago in a thread talking about a dynasty 200. I'm on my phone otherwise I would link you.

    Comment


    • #3
      3 Arc Timer Display
      Upon power up as described above, the meter S LED will turn on, and arc time will
      be displayed for 5 seconds as [000 000] to [999 999]. The first four numbers indicate
      hours, and the last two numbers indicate minutes. Arc time shown in example is read
      as 1,234 hours and 56 minutes. Maximum arc time is 9,999 hours and 59 minutes.

      4 Arc Counter
      After 5 seconds, the meter A LED turns on, and the arc counter will be displayed for the
      next 5 seconds as [000 000 ] to [999 999 ]. The maximum arc cycle count is 999 999.

      Comment


      • #4
        download the owner's manual

        Downloading the owner's manual will help you in so many ways--even
        prior to purchase.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
          There was just another thread where this was described like two days ago. Just look back a few days ago in a thread talking about a dynasty 200. I'm on my phone otherwise I would link you.
          thanks Sam I tried search previous to starting this thread and found nothing , I will try again

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
            3 Arc Timer Display
            Upon power up as described above, the meter S LED will turn on, and arc time will
            be displayed for 5 seconds as [000 000] to [999 999]. The first four numbers indicate
            hours, and the last two numbers indicate minutes. Arc time shown in example is read
            as 1,234 hours and 56 minutes. Maximum arc time is 9,999 hours and 59 minutes.

            4 Arc Counter
            After 5 seconds, the meter A LED turns on, and the arc counter will be displayed for the
            next 5 seconds as [000 000 ] to [999 999 ]. The maximum arc cycle count is 999 999.
            thanks again this is what I was looking for

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dave powelson View Post
              Downloading the owner's manual will help you in so many ways--even
              prior to purchase.
              yes I am in the midst of printing it

              Comment


              • #8
                That machine was built in 2008, so it may have the blue lightning arc start feature which is really nice. That is what I would hold out for at that price.
                Nothing welded, Nothing gained

                Miller Dynasty700DX
                3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
                Miller Dynasty200DX
                ThermalArc 400 GTSW
                MillerMatic350P
                MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
                MKCobraMig260
                Lincoln SP-170T
                Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
                Hypertherm 1250
                Hypertherm 800
                PlasmaCam CNC cutter
                Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
                SiberHegner CNC Mill
                2 ea. Bridgeport
                LeBlond 15" Lathe
                Haberle 18" Cold Saw
                Doringer 14" Cold Saw
                6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

                Comment


                • #9
                  That machine was built in 2008, so it may have the blue lightning arc start feature which is really nice. That is what I would hold out for at that price.
                  Nothing welded, Nothing gained

                  Miller Dynasty700DX
                  3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
                  Miller Dynasty200DX
                  ThermalArc 400 GTSW
                  MillerMatic350P
                  MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
                  MKCobraMig260
                  Lincoln SP-170T
                  Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
                  Hypertherm 1250
                  Hypertherm 800
                  PlasmaCam CNC cutter
                  Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
                  SiberHegner CNC Mill
                  2 ea. Bridgeport
                  LeBlond 15" Lathe
                  Haberle 18" Cold Saw
                  Doringer 14" Cold Saw
                  6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That machine was built in 2008, so it may have the blue lightning arc start feature which is really nice. That is what I would hold out for at that price.
                    Nothing welded, Nothing gained

                    Miller Dynasty700DX
                    3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
                    Miller Dynasty200DX
                    ThermalArc 400 GTSW
                    MillerMatic350P
                    MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
                    MKCobraMig260
                    Lincoln SP-170T
                    Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
                    Hypertherm 1250
                    Hypertherm 800
                    PlasmaCam CNC cutter
                    Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
                    SiberHegner CNC Mill
                    2 ea. Bridgeport
                    LeBlond 15" Lathe
                    Haberle 18" Cold Saw
                    Doringer 14" Cold Saw
                    6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X