Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

tips for Dynasty 200dx purchace

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips for Dynasty 200dx purchace

Hello, and thanks for taking some time to advise.
    I am going to look at a Dynasty 200dx machine tomorrow, ser # LJ130206L, the owner states 45 hrs of hobby use, I have seen other sellers list hours and torch strikes, how can I verify this when I go to see the machine? is this feature resettable thereby negating the authenticity of the info?
    I know that prices are all over the place for this, he is selling the machine for 3500.00 including 60cuft bottle, smith regulator, wp9, wp17 torches, 12 foot and 25 foot cable / hoses and covers, two ground leads one 25 and one 50 foot one is a clamp and the other is magnetic, a foot and also a finger controller, a bunch of consumables, and a cart

in my heart I will offer him 2800.00 if it is all that he claims, 3100.00 if I can't leave without it.

I can try it out but never having tig welded I don't know where and what to start to look for, I have weighed purchasing a diversion 165 new instead, but I have a bad habit of buying the best I can afford, this way I am the limiting factor and not the equipment

thanks again for any useful input
    nic

There was just another thread where this was described like two days ago. Just look back a few days ago in a thread talking about a dynasty 200. I'm on my phone otherwise I would link you.

Comment

3 Arc Timer Display
      Upon power up as described above, the meter S LED will turn on, and arc time will
      be displayed for 5 seconds as [000 000] to [999 999]. The first four numbers indicate
      hours, and the last two numbers indicate minutes. Arc time shown in example is read
      as 1,234 hours and 56 minutes. Maximum arc time is 9,999 hours and 59 minutes.

4 Arc Counter
      After 5 seconds, the meter A LED turns on, and the arc counter will be displayed for the
      next 5 seconds as [000 000 ] to [999 999 ]. The maximum arc cycle count is 999 999.

Comment

download the owner's manual

Downloading the owner's manual will help you in so many ways--even
        prior to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
          There was just another thread where this was described like two days ago. Just look back a few days ago in a thread talking about a dynasty 200. I'm on my phone otherwise I would link you.
          thanks Sam I tried search previous to starting this thread and found nothing , I will try again

Comment

Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
            3 Arc Timer Display
            Upon power up as described above, the meter S LED will turn on, and arc time will
            be displayed for 5 seconds as [000 000] to [999 999]. The first four numbers indicate
            hours, and the last two numbers indicate minutes. Arc time shown in example is read
            as 1,234 hours and 56 minutes. Maximum arc time is 9,999 hours and 59 minutes.

4 Arc Counter
            After 5 seconds, the meter A LED turns on, and the arc counter will be displayed for the
            next 5 seconds as [000 000 ] to [999 999 ]. The maximum arc cycle count is 999 999.
            thanks again this is what I was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by dave powelson View Post
              Downloading the owner's manual will help you in so many ways--even
              prior to purchase.
              yes I am in the midst of printing it

Comment

That machine was built in 2008, so it may have the blue lightning arc start feature which is really nice. That is what I would hold out for at that price.

Comment

That machine was built in 2008, so it may have the blue lightning arc start feature which is really nice. That is what I would hold out for at that price.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.