Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regency 250 wiring trouble

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regency 250 wiring trouble

Hello, I have an old regency 250 that has worked well for quite some time. Recently it was giving me problems by not providing gas flow. I talked to a few guys and they said it was probably my relay, so I went ahead and bought a new one. Before I got the chance to install it someone unhooked all the wires to that relay and did not mark which pins they were supposed to go to. Now I have no clue where any of the wires go on the relay. about the relay it says CR 1 so I am assuming it is the control relay? The wires are numbered 38, 37, 36, 34, and 30. I am not very experienced working on welders so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Wiring diagram is available in the owners manual. Owners manual is available in the resources section.----Meltedmetal

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.