Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millermatic 350/350P and Weld Procedure Specification

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 350/350P and Weld Procedure Specification

Using a Millermatic 350/P... I've got to follow the parameters of an approved weld procedure specification pretty close, namely Amps, Volts and Wire Feed Speed.

I can see how to adjust Volts and Wire Feed Speed, however how can I adjust the amperage, and how do I see the machine is actually operating within the amperage range I need to stay within according to the WPS?

Other welding machines I've used in the past had dials and gauges for both Amps and Volts.

Thanks!

6-4. Weld Status
    When trigger is released on a MIG gun, spool gun, or push-pull gun, the last actual amperage and voltage will be shown on the displays for 5 seconds. The VOLTS and AMPS indicator lights will illuminate under the displays and each value will appear in the corresponding display.
    If a programmed value requires adjustment after the arc is extinguished and during the 5 seconds display of actual values, turning either knob will cause actual values in the displays to be replaced by programmed values for adjustment purposes.

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o1327ah_mil.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.