Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schoolmate 200 what is it worth

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolmate 200 what is it worth

I came across a spoolmate 200 gun and the miller power unit I am wondering what kind of money its worth obviously it is used

What power source?

Comment

Just says miller spoolmate 200 on front of Power source

Comment

http://rasmuscatalog.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?rasmus796/10804 Same power unit

Comment

Anyone ???

Comment

No one knows ?

Comment

Looks like an early version of the Regency which was a very good spool gun power source.

Comment

It's basically a Millermatic 200 without the built-in wire feeder but used with the Spoolmatic 1 spool gun.

However, it's also capable of being set up with a separate wire feeder (such as a Millermatic 30A) to make it a great all around MIG machine.

Its actual value would depend on what a potential buyer was looking for but with just the Spoolmatic 1 spool gun I would estimate the combination to be worth between $5-700. IMO.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Got any photos? Condition plays a roll in its value as well.

Comment

Duane,I was told that the Millermatic 200 and Regency were "the same power source", how close to fact is that?

Comment

Spot on.

The difference between the Spoolmate 200 and Regency is the Regency is equipped with the current Miller standard 14-pin for connecting any like equipped separate remote feeder. The Spoolmatic 3 spool gun would be a direct connect to the Regency same as the SM-1 is for the Spoolmate 200.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.