next project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next project

I traded my aead 200le for a john deere mini excavator with a kubota diesel. It runs good and everything works on it. It just needs a little track work, which is very minor. I have always wanted a mini but couldnt come up with the cash.. their pretty expensive and not too many people wana come off of em. I feel pretty good about the deal

Originally posted by weldonwelding View Post
    I traded my aead 200le for a john deere mini excavator with a kubota diesel. It runs good and everything works on it. It just needs a little track work, which is very minor. I have always wanted a mini but couldnt come up with the cash.. their pretty expensive and not too many people wana come off of em. I feel pretty good about the deal
    Sounds like a good deal, you need to build a hydraulic thumb for it for snatching logs and a removable hook for picking up things. What model is it?

Comment

Excellent trade. would love to see a couple of pics. I bought a Case 1845B last year, and it has been a fun toy, err, I mean, tool. Also bought a backhoe for it, just need to fab the bracket that attaches it to the skidder.

Comment

Working...
      X