econo twin hf help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• econo twin hf help

hi my name is zach i'm looking for a little help. i got a miller econo twin hf from a buddy for free and the only thing it is missing is the HF switch. I'm looking for somebody that can point me in a direction to purchace the switch or the instuctions to build one. The socket for the HF switch is a three wire and im told the switch is a on/off used for aluminum welding. my serial number on the welder is hf866259 if that helps. i will post pics of it also if i can figure out how. thanks everybody, Zach

Maybe try miller4less.com. Seen that posted here a couple times for replacement parts. Good luck with the new welder.

Comment

Go to www.cyberweld.com type in the part number and they should have it. If they dont Airgas can usually get parts in within 3-5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by zach 318 View Post
        hi my name is zach i'm looking for a little help. i got a miller econo twin hf from a buddy for free and the only thing it is missing is the HF switch. I'm looking for somebody that can point me in a direction to purchace the switch or the instuctions to build one. The socket for the HF switch is a three wire and im told the switch is a on/off used for aluminum welding. my serial number on the welder is hf866259 if that helps. i will post pics of it also if i can figure out how. thanks everybody, Zach
        Hi Zach,
        Yes post some pics.
        I bought one a few weeks ago as well, but I can't seem to find the Ser.#, where did you locate yours ?
        Are you talking about the Toggle switch on the front, or about the remote receptical on the front, that leads up to the torch on/off HF. button ?

...........Norm
        sigpic
        Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
        - Spoolgun.
        - DeWalt Chop Saw .
        - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

hi norm my serial no is located directly above the AC/DC select switch.

the switch i was looking for was the one from the receptical on the front that leads up the torch for the on/off for the HF. i down loaded a manual from miller and opened my welder up and it looked easy enough to make one so i built a switch with a momentary on off foot switch and the male plug in from platt electic it cost about $60 for the switch,plug, and cord.

i will try again to get the pics up.

Comment

Comment

Zach, Thanks a lot !
              Mine looks the same, except mine is all black on the front.
              No wonder why I couldn't find the serial # on mine, it's covered up by a saftey sticker....... lol.

...........Norm
              sigpic
              Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
              - Spoolgun.
              - DeWalt Chop Saw .
              - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment