Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New comer

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New comer

Hi Im currently just starting out in welding and I love it, I currently go to tri community adult school for welding , I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good school in the Los Angeles area or the inland empire area. I am starting off with smaw and plan on learning everything else about welding fcaw, gtaw, Gmaw, everything. If anyone has any tips for me it would be nice, thankyou

I went to mount san antonio college in pomona, ca. They had a really good program, but that was 15 years ago.

Comment

Get your eyes checked, always wear gloves, keep your safety glasses on, chipped 7018 slag will stick to your eyelid and burn like crazy. Don't wear moccasin type of work boots, no cuffs on your pants, only carry a one quart thermos on the job and never wear all white welder caps if you want to stay employed.

An old Boilermaker saying "It's up the stack or down the track"
      Last edited by tackit; 04-18-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.