Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a syncrowave 350 single phase where to look.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a syncrowave 350 single phase where to look.

Hey guys I have been looking for a good used sync 350 for months.. I have found a few but most all are unreasonable on price.. I don't know what is causing the huge inflation on used syncs but the units I have found are quite pricey...

Do any of you guys know where to look for a good used unit at a reasonable price.. I am keeping my ear to the ground on Craigs list and ebay.. I have done a google search for used syncs and hit up a couple of machinery liquidation sites.. I have had no luck..

Thank you guys for any help you may offer,,

TheTester

where are you located... I see them all the time in the south florida CL and Ft. Myers CL

Comment

I am located in northern Alabama.. I have been using search tempest for the longest trying to do single list searches. I have had a few returns but in the new jersey area.. I wont touch that because of sandy and the flood they had.. Prob a damaged machine they are trying to move for a few grand.. Once you pay LTL and get it how do you dispute it..

I would like to find a machine in the Florida area as it is very drivable for me and I can put my hands on the machine to test..

Thanks if anyone else has advice..

TheTester..

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.