Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of a different blue.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a different blue.

He y'all,

First time on this forum, but long time blue user. Was wondering if anyone out there may want to make a trade. I have a 2050 spectrum that works great, but I feel it is to big for the work i do. I think I need a smaller machine, but it could just be me. I usually cut nothing larger than three eighths and this thing is rated for more than double that. Should I hang on to this that I have or would a smaller unit benefit me better? If so does anyone have smaller unit they would be willing to trade on?

Bigger is better in my book, besides someday you may need more power for thicker projects...Bob
    Attached Files

Comment

In need of a different blue.

Yep I agree, I use Hyperthrem 85 rated for 1-1/4" just turn it down or move faster on thiner metal.
      U can pull a small wagon with a Big tractor but u can't pull a big wagon with a Small tractor!
      Greg

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.