Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone tell me what model this is

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone tell me what model this is

Name:  1ee6441d4377d9e4a1211b94ac98084c.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  22.4 KBName:  9529449b4fabac5929c106f634ea9e42.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  27.0 KB

I found out it is a trailblazer 5g. The manual says it puts out cc and cp power. What is cp? I have a 12vs feeder and looking for another welder would this work?

Comment

Originally posted by hamm8232 View Post
      I found out it is a trailblazer 5g. The manual says it puts out cc and cp power. What is cp? I have a 12vs feeder and looking for another welder would this work?
      very nicely. make sure rpms are set to specs. had one for long time, gave excellent service, sold it new owner still using it. ran it with spool gun (westinghouse) and big miller feeder on bucket work in field. lots of 1/16 and 3/32 flux core wire. workhorse.

Comment

What is cp?
        I think that "CP" designation was their term for "constant potential", more commonly known now as "CV" or "constant voltage".

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.