Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding fever

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding fever

Is it a sign of some some sort of sickness when I always try to squeeze the perfect bead of toothpaste when I brush my teeth? Lol

Sounds like you need treatment. I prescribe a new machine and 40 hour a week dose of treatment.

Comment

NOTE, CAUTION, DO NOT use a wire wheel or needle scaler on your teeth.
      They can be used on dentures as long as they are removed from mouth.

Comment

Makes me want to quit my regular job so I can go weld something.

But I doubt I could make it just yet. However, when the crap hits the fan, more welders are going to be needed.

I would like to see the US have a falling out with China, that way we would have to depend more on American made components to have any industrial business. I would imagine we would be in a hurt locker for a while tho.

What was this thread about?

Comment

Originally posted by Firemn260 View Post
          Is it a sign of some some sort of sickness when I always try to squeeze the perfect bead of toothpaste when I brush my teeth? Lol
          Be sure to let that bead cool before you put it in your mouth, is all I can tell you about that. Otherwise it may scald ALL the hair off your tongue.

Comment

It's only a problem if you try to do a perfect "stack of dimes" or use a slag pick to rinse with

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.