Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for work

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for work

Lookin for work in the oilfield as a rigwelder have my own rig truck and am certified or can test any info would b greatly appreciated been off work hurt for over a year and the bills r piling up thanks

Originally posted by 305g View Post
    Lookin for work in the oilfield as a rigwelder have my own rig truck and am certified or can test any info would b greatly appreciated been off work hurt for over a year and the bills r piling up thanks
    It might help if people know your location. Otherwise it's a shot in the dark as to whether work they know of will be 1000 miles from you or right in your backyard practically.

I know the oilfield is booming in TX.

Comment

looking for work

I'm n Texas sorry guess that would help

Comment

Google Williston, ND oilfield jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 305g View Post
          I'm n Texas sorry guess that would help
          I know one of the big oilfield companies has been really looking at Nolan county and is putting in a big oilfield company yard in Sweetwater.

Word is going around they will be setting up man camps here since there won't be enough houses or rentals to go around.

Its already getting more crowded just going to the sit down restaurants around here. Our little town of 11,000 people is going to be swamped when this thing really takes off.

Comment

north

it's up to you but i'd check out alberta. they can't get enought welders.it's that big.

Comment

****, if I need work to do, all I gotta do is mention that fact to my wife.....she ALWAYS has something for me to do !!

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.