No announcement yet.

Bad Buy MM Vintage $500 not so good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quess its just me but i cant believe the buyer wouldnt try it first,seems crazy to me

Comment

Originally posted by chub380 View Post
      I quess its just me but i cant believe the buyer wouldnt try it first,seems crazy to me
      if your referring to me buying the welder you didn't read all the post, i did try it it welded good even with a bad liner it was hard wired on the low side i did not know the MM Vintage had a high&low range the selector is fried. we wired it on the high side it works great soon as i get the switch and new consumables it will be great

Comment

Originally posted by ctinberg View Post
        I am all for buying used but that is always a "beating down point " i like to make with a guy selling something , if i get this thing home and something is wrong your price isn't such a good price and i am stuck with a $500 POS . it doesn't seem like you did bad $600 in a $12-1500.00 machine your not hurt ! i just bought a oxy/acetylene rig with all victor stuff on it for $100 bottles and all i just had the regulators and torch rebuilt and will buy new hose and haven't got the bottles filled yet i told the guy who is a friend that i am taking a risk i don't know anything about this other than it's quality stuff and what i might have to go through if i can't get the bottles filled and he understood that's what you deal with buying used . sometimes you hit a home run and sometimes you strike out . Chris
        i was bummed at first i didn't know what it was gonna cost to fix, i am happy with it he is not giving the C 25 to me for free he said he would give it to me for $75 which is a good deal its a 80cft thats full

Comment

Working...
        X