Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Stainless Tubing

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Stainless Tubing

Hi guys, i am just wondering if anyone knows where in ontario you can buy stainless steel tubing at a good price... looking to start doing some exhaust for people and i cant seem to find a price anywhere that will make me competitive...

CFF stainless quoted me $20/FT for 304 4" tube and $38/elbow unpolished .83 wall...
    I
    am hoping that i can do my exhausts in 304 but if anyone has a good source for 409 that is also a possibility.

im Trying to beat out a quote currently for a 4" exhaust on a chevy duramax. the price i need to beat is $750. I figure i will need 15' of pipe and 4 elbows

any advice would be great.

thanks

Hey man, I don't know about the tubing prices, but I know that here in the states I can get a 4" exhaust with muffler and a 3"dp for a little over $500 to my door. It is around $100 less without the dp. That is for a LBZ dmax. I am just surpised how expensive it is for you!

Comment

Buying Stainless Tubing

Where r u in ontario ?

Comment

Buying Stainless Tubing

Try ASA METALS in toronto

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.