Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

any attorney welders or even a form moderator out there...... I need counsel!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any attorney welders or even a form moderator out there...... I need counsel!

I scanned the tos but I am still unsure.

May I, post about a KILLER deal?

It is my intention to also post the name of the retailer and provide a link to them.

I have no dog in this race. I just want to share with others on this forum.

In the spirit of disclosure there will be a neaner neaner component to my post.

Ps happy st Patrick's day....no welding today.....much spirits will be consumed...my green is in embedded in my camouflage U.S. Army (many years ago) hat!

Your post makes no sense to me. If you want to post a deal then do it. If it is inappropiate it will be deleted. Some times when posting links it will need to be approved anyway before it shows up. Use common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MMW View Post
      Your post makes no sense to me. If you want to post a deal then do it. If it is inappropiate it will be deleted. Some times when posting links it will need to be approved anyway before it shows up. Use common sense.
      Yup what he said...Bob

Comment

I remember seeing a sign on a shop somewhere in the Northwest that stated
        GOOD BLACKSMITH
        FAIR LAWYER
        maybe someone can direct you to him,hope you find that pot of gold.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.