Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincoln Ranger vs Miller Bobcat youtube video shows why I stay with Miller Products

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Ranger vs Miller Bobcat youtube video shows why I stay with Miller Products

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4Wp-wDuFo

I think miller instills the same quality in all their machines. Lincoln machines are good, but when was the last time you walked into a factory and saw a 25-30 year old lincoln being used.

Comment

That says a lot, watched it a few days ago and was pretty impressed.

Comment

Wow good video I'm glad I went miller looks like better quality

Comment

Being a new machine and all dopy didn't put on the supplyed covers for the terminals. Basically both machines have equal quallity. AC pretty much is being phasd out as few use it. However the Lincoln GXT still has it, and thats the machine the Bobcat should have been compared to. Now adays there really is no plus or minus. There are glitches with all of them. And 25 year old Millers being used, sure, SRH's, CP and Deltaweld units, the oldies are generally Lincoln, Linde and Airco

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.