Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's got the best online price. for cutting and grinding wheels.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's got the best online price. for cutting and grinding wheels.

Id like to find a cheaper source for grinder related consumables. I'm asking
    About wire wheels, grinding & cutoff wheels. My lws is taxing me near 4 bucks per wheel @ 5" diameter.
    If you know of a good online source with. Free shipping on larger orders, say over $50.
    Please post it up . thanks
    Last edited by eecervantes83; 03-12-2013, 10:21 PM.
    Miller Bobcat 225NT onan
    Millermatic 211
    Spoolmate 100
    (Retapped to fit regular mig tips)
    Work better & less parts to stock.
    Miller 130xp
    T/A Dragster 85 (portability 11 pounds)
    Oxygen/Acetylene torch set 50'
    2. 4-1/2" grinders
    1. 9" grinder
    14" Makita chop saw
    1/2" Aircat impact gun 900#

I just ordered about $200.00 from here http://stores.ebay.com/Cripe-Distrib...p2047675.l2563 they combine shipping prices so shipping was about $10.00. I quit buying grinding and welding supplies from my Airgas supplier, I usually can find it at half the cost or less just gotta look around. http://stores.ebay.com/Cripe-Distrib...&_sid=23016926
    Last edited by fabricator; 03-13-2013, 02:35 AM.
    2- XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1- Blue star 185
    1- BOBCAT 250
    1- TRAILBLAZER 302
    1- MILLER DVI
    2- PASSPORT PLUS
    1- DYNASTY 200 DX
    1- DYNASTY 280 DX
    1- MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1- HF-251 BOX
    1- S-74D
    1- S-75DXA
    2- 12-RC SUITCASES
    1- 8-VS SUITCASE
    2- 30 A SPOOLGUNS

Comment

Try Lehigh Valley Abrasives.

http://www.lehighvalleyabrasives.com/servlet/StoreFront
      MM250
      Trailblazer 250g
      22a feeder
      Lincoln ac/dc 225
      Victor O/A
      MM200 black face
      Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
      Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
      Arco roto-phase model M
      Vectrax 7x12 band saw
      Miller spectrum 875
      30a spoolgun w/wc-24
      Syncrowave 250
      RCCS-14

Comment

Do me a favor and don't use the idiots who bombard me with telephone calls from Arizona. I can't find them online, I really really wanted to so I could tell everyone how worthless they are.

Their spiel starts with "You recognize the voice?"

I've cussed, begged, and threatened them to get me off their list. It's a boiler room operation of the worst kind.

As for consumables like grinding discs etc, it's been my experience over the last thirty plus years that the best deal is always the LWS I have dealt with. Box stores and online sources might have the same brand but not the same quality.
        life is good

Comment

Amazon has some stuff I use for great prices. I have never felt the quality of the lws abrasives were any better than anywhere else, just more money. My experience at least.

Comment

I use 60Z and 120Z flap disks out the wazoo. DeWalt zirconium line is overpriced, even had a few out-of-balance/out-of-round. Agree with above poster, LWS in quantity discount number of units offers better consistency, better service.
            Dynasty 350
            Bobcat 250
            Maxstar 150S
            Titanium 9400
            Purox O/A
            Cutmaster 42

Comment

http://abrasives4sale.com/ I've used them for a few years, I've never had a problem with their products holding up. If it's a big order, call em, maybe you can get a better deal over the phone.

About Us

We manufacture resin bond and coated abrasives under several brand names. When you order from us the products will ship directly from the factory to you. We ship from several factory locations around the U.S., so your order may come in more than one package. Our products are industrial grade and are used mostly by manufacturers, fabricators, and construction companies. They are typically better products than found in the DIY stores.
              Last edited by tackit; 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Ditto Lehigh Valley Abrasives

Comment

Working...
                X