Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a spoolmatic 1 spoolgun

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a spoolmatic 1 spoolgun

I have an older Millermatic 200 Mig welder. I want to be able to weld aluminum and am looking for a spoolmatic 1 spool gun that will fit the 4 pin plug on the welder.
    Do any of you guys want to sell one.
    Bob.

I don't have a SM1 but I have some new case halves if you have a need for them.

Not sure if you are aware that you can put a Spoolmatic 15/30A on your MM200.

Comment

spoolmatic 1

I have a nice SM 1, send me a PM, leave me an email add, or way to contact you. located in NJ

Comment

Miller Terms of Use

Just a reminder that our terms of use prohibit any sort of solicitation (buying or selling of products or services) on the forum. Here's the link to the complete terms of use:

http://www.millerwelds.com/about/terms.html#q

Thanks!

Comment

That sucks
          So this miller forum prohibits
          buying or selling from other fellow members. Wouldn't that's be something we would rather promote.

How about we add a section just for that.
          And legalize it

Comment

Never been a problem in the past. Why the big deal now?

Comment

My guess is they would prefer to sell new products and equipment than subsidise the buying and selling of used equipment.I agree that the stuff bought and sold here would never have an economic impact on ITW but it is their ball and bat and they pay to keep the lights on

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.