No announcement yet.

Form for Miller reviews?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form for Miller reviews?

Maybe it exists...I'm accessing this site on a phone app and from looking...I tad vauge compared to full site...but wondered if there is, or if not, would it be a good idea to have a form to "Review Miller Products"?

Simple why you went with Miller...why the model you purchased....and pros & cons.

If there is a dedicated form already for this appologise but on the app only 3 actual forms show. Welding discussions. Welding projects and I think the 3rd is Racing.

For me, one spot to read real users reviews of the model they bought would have been worth while when buying. I think I made the right choice but was headed down the wrong road at first.

Our user reviews feature will be launching in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted when it goes LIVE.

Good to hear. I could have my son do a review of our circa 1973-1974 Dialarc 250. It is one serial number higher than that listed in the oldest manual I can find.

Looks good & welds sweet. If I could find another one for $300., I'd get it.
      Miller stuff:
      Dialarc 250 (1974)
      Syncrowave 250 (1992)
      Spot welder (Dayton badged)