Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It followed me home! Airco 250

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It followed me home! Airco 250

I was at the local welding shop and asked it they had a used Dial Arc 250? No they said, but we have a really cheap old Airco 250 ac/dc that works well. It is an Airco 250 amp AC DC MSM Bumblebee II, SN HD695830. Has the amp crank in the middle of the front plate. Did a search on this forum, and found some similar units and links to the appropriate manual, but nothing exact. Will one of the wise members help me out on a really cheap deal? I am looking for the Miller manual that will match up. Thanks all, and I really enjoy reading this forum.

Does it look like this?

Stock number: 1341-0260 thru 1341-0265
    Attached Files

Comment

Is it this manual?

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o313_mil.pdf

Edit: Just for anyone's future reference, the Miller AC/DC model name is "Two Fifty Twin".
      Last edited by USMCPOP; 03-08-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

airco

That is the right picture, and the looks like the right manual. Thank you very much. D6Joe

Comment

Hopefully you got a good price. That was built about the same year as my old Dialarc.

Comment

No leads, but only $100. And I made them test the ac and dc before I would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by d6joe View Post
              No leads, but only $100. And I made them test the ac and dc before I would buy it.
              You can go to jail for stealing! Great find, leads will set you back more than the machine.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.